The Power To Rejoice
“21 Days To Victory Over Your Problems”
Vernon Williams is a National Speaker and Coach with a reputation for challenging, encouraging and equipping men (and women) to conquer stress and achieve their goals.
Vernon has the unique ability to combine practical business oriented approaches with powerful/targeted Scripture passages. We all want to rejoice but are you “struggling with”:
- Work/Career Problems (job loss, don’t like my job, difficult boss, no promotion, pay cut, etc.)
- Physical Health Problems (cancer, terminal illness, chronic illness, disability, etc.)
- Emotional Health Problems (worry, guilt, sexual abuse, depression, low self-esteem, addiction)
- Death of a Loved One (natural causes, accident, suicide, murder)
- Financial Problems (Lost your home, heavy debt)
- Family Problems (special needs child, rebellious teen, conflict, caregiver, marital divorce, etc.)
Does this sound familiar to you? If not, it probably will sometime in the future. As Jesus said, “In this world you will have trouble.” (John 16:33a)
When we experience trouble, we tend to become downcast. But yet, the Bible tells us to “Rejoice I the Lord always!” (Philippians 4:4) When He commands us to “Rejoice” and repeats it, it is comparable to a flashing red light saying, “This is critical”, “Don’t miss it.”
Imagine yourself rejoicing, even as you are experiencing
one (or more) of the problems listed above.
Vernon’s book “The Power to Rejoice” and his ability to speak
and reach individuals in a powerful way will show you
how to make that image a reality.
Get the Book, "The Power to Rejoice" at;